Registering and Cost
- Every live webinar is a FREE benefit for MAFN members, but you must register beforehand to participate.
- Please note that there is a fee for non-members to participate.
- There will be no refunds or credits for webinar registration cancellations.
What to expect
- Approximately 1-2 days prior to each webinar, registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live Zoom webinar session.
- Make sure to download the Zoom app before attending your first webinar
- Webinars begin promptly at 9:00am or 12:00PM Eastern Time, depending on the topic of the event. We recommend you log-in to the website 15 minutes prior to confirm your audio and Internet connections.
- We recommend rebooting your computer about 10-15 minutes prior to joining one of MAFN's webinars to prevent software and browser conflicts.
Webinar Recordings and Post-Webinar Documents
- A link to the webinar recordings, chat contents, and any handouts is sent to all registrants approximately 1-2 weeks after the webinar.
- MAFN members can also access past recordings of webinars here.
JOIN MAFN now and gain access to all our previous webinars listed below!
Ideas About Future MAFN Webinar Topics and/or PresentersDo you have some thoughts about possible future MAFN webinar topics?
- You attended a workshop somewhere else and thought to yourself, "this would be a great workshop for MAFN members!"
- There's a facilitation technique or subject you'd like to know more about?
- You've seen a really engaging presenter you want to tell us about.
- There's a topic you would like to present!
Let us know!