Duration: 3-hour workshop
About the workshop:
The Enneagram is a powerful tool to help us understand our go-to facilitation style, as well as styles and approaches we might be overlooking based on our personality type. In this interactive session, you'll learn what each type tends to focus on in facilitation and walk away with some practical ways to flex your focus and approach so you can even more effectively work with clients.
Please take an Enneagram typing test before this workshop to get the most out of the session.
We recommend one of these two options (one FREE and one paid):
- If you want a deeper dive into your own type structure or want to get started using the Enneagram with your own clients, consider this paid assessment which offers a 20-page PDF of insights, an overview of the nine Enneagram types, and more: https://cpenneagram.com/taketestnow
In this session, participants will:
● Identify your primary center of intelligence
● Articulate how being in that center shows up in your facilitation style/work
● Define the facilitation strengths and possible blind spots related to your personality type
● Identify 3 ways you want to flex your facilitation style
NOTE: This workshop will be recorded for distribution to all who register (breakout rooms will not be recorded).
This is a 3-hour online workshop. It will take place from 12:00pm to 3pm Eastern Time.
Nevada Lane is the founder and principal consultant of Lane Change Consulting. Nevada believes that great workplaces and teams thrive on authenticity, creativity, a learning mindset, and courageous conversations. For nearly 20 years Nevada has helped teams have the conversations that matter and increase their impact by weaving together expert facilitation, team coaching and visual thinking.
A well-known voice in the world of graphic facilitation, Nevada is a contributing author to two books on graphic facilitation, the creator of two Linkedin Learning courses on visual thinking, and an adjunct professor of visual collaboration for organization development at the University of San Francisco.
Nevada grew up at the San Francisco Zen Center and attended the San Francisco Waldorf school, where she developed a love for art (and beeswax). After graduating from UC Berkeley, she held a number of positions in marketing and corporate communications in the U.S. and England before receiving her M.S. in Organization Development. Nevada spent five years working in Commercial training at Genentech, and two years at Lorensbergs, Sweden’s leading facilitation and training firm, before launching Lane Change Consulting in 2010.
Nevada is an Enneagram enthusiast (she’s a type 3), a committed but average CrossFit athlete, and her favorite food is a Mission-style burrito. She lives in San Francisco with her husband of 20 years and their two feisty teenagers.
ONLINE WORKSHOP REMINDERS
- - No refunds or credits for registration cancellations.
- - Registration closes at midnight the day before the workshop.
- - Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- - Workshops begin promptly at 12:00PM Eastern. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- MAFN Members have access to all online workshop recordings via the MAFN website.
- - For registration or membership questions contact email@example.com.