Duration: 5 part series - 90 minute sessions
About the workshop:
In this exploration of organizational culture change, attendees will play a significant role in determining the content and direction of the five sessions. While Carol and Peter will provide overall facilitation, members of the cohort may also make short presentations, offer their experience and knowledge to the conversation, bring examples from their work, and provide feedback to other members of the cohort.
In order to create our own culture of dialogue, reflection and peer learning, attendees commit to attending all five sessions. A recording of each session will be available to attendees who must miss a session due to an emergency or scheduled work that they are unable to reschedule.
Topics may include the following (but are not limited to these):
Culture change and leadership
Strategies that support culture change that “sticks”
Facilitator bias when supporting culture change
By the end of the five sessions, participants will:
Deepen their awareness of tools and strategies related to supporting culture change
Engage with peers to give and receive feedback on culture change challenges they face
Develop a plan for strengthening their capacity to support culture change
NOTE: This series will be recorded for distribution only to those who register (breakout rooms will not be recorded).
This is a 5-part series.
SERIES DATES: Mondays - 1pm - 2:30pm EST
Date 1 - Monday, January 8, 2024
Date 2 - Monday, January 22, 2024
Date 3 - Monday, February 5, 2024
Date 4 - Monday, February 19, 2024
Date 5 - Monday, March 4, 2024
Carol Hamilton, Principal, Grace Social Sector Consulting, LLC, and host of Mission: Impact podcast, facilitates whole-brain strategic planning, impact mapping, service audits and organizational assessments for nonprofits and associations. She combines left-brain strategy and analysis with right-brain wisdom about human complexities for a proven, whole-brain, whole-organization process through which every stakeholder thrives. consultant collective focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion that has a particular focus on racial equity, All In Consulting.
Peter Lane is an organizational consultant with more than 20 years of experience. He is also a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC) trained at the Mayo Clinic. Peter works with individuals and teams that are committed to ongoing learning, reflection, and making positive change for themselves and their organizations. His steady and focused guidance results in improved performance, innovation, and the development of a shared culture of learning and commitment. Peter designs and facilitates retreats and workshops, provides coaching to teams and individuals, and facilitates planning processes.
ONLINE WORKSHOP REMINDERS
- No refunds or credits for registration cancellations.
- Registration closes at midnight the day before the workshop.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- These workshops begin promptly at 1:00PM Eastern. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- Recordings from this series will be sent to all who register for the series. The recordings will not be available on the MAFN website.
- For registration or membership questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.