Duration: 90-minute workshop
About the workshop:
How often have you led a workshop or session, and found it difficult to keep everyone engaged?
In this session, you'll learn the skills to create a meeting or workshop environment where every participant can contribute.
Jan Keck will share his step-by-step methodology to make the most of every voice in the room, ensuring that even the quietest participants feel heard and valued. This balances the voices of all participants, ensuring that loud participants don't take over the meeting, while also helping shy participants find their voice.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll know how to create a space where everyone feels invited to share their ideas and perspectives, leading to a more productive, inclusive and engaging experience for all.
In this session, participants will:
Learn different methods to encourage participation and engagement from all participants.
Learn how to balance the voices of all participants, making sure that no one takes over the meeting and even introverted participants feel seen, heard and valued.
NOTE: This workshop will be recorded for distribution to all who register (breakout rooms will not be recorded).
This is a 90-minute online workshop. It will take place from 12:00pm to 1:30pm EDT.
Jan Keck, Ask Deep Questions
Jan Keck is a trainer, facilitator and experience designer,
But if you met him at a networking event and asked: “So, what do you do?”, he might say that he’s on a “small talk detox.”
Several years ago, he created a deck of Connection Cards to help his friends bond on a camping trip, and now they're being used to turn shallow conversations into deep connections on every continent around the globe (yep, even Antarctica).
Since then, he has been running countless experiences that promote trust, vulnerability and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2020 he has trained thousands of people to create highly inclusive, engaging and meaningful experiences when we can’t be in the same room together.
Recently, he relocated from Canada to Germany to be closer to family and is continuing to build a global community of trainers, facilitators and creators that create Magical Human Moments.
I hope you’ll join him on his mission to help people feel less alone and fuel the movement for deeper human connection.
LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/jankeckMore info about Jan Keck: https://www.jankeck.com/about/
ONLINE WORKSHOP REMINDERS
- No refunds or credits for registration cancellations.
- Registration closes at midnight the day before the workshop.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- Workshops begin promptly at 12:00PM Eastern. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- MAFN Members have access to all online workshop recordings via the MAFN website.
- For registration or membership questions contact email@example.com.