Duration: 3-hour workshop (includes a little networking time)
About the workshop:
Most models of facilitation and leadership are inherently left-brain. Yet, people and groups follow anything but cause and effect, linear thinking. Behavior often springs from right-brain, subconscious sources that challenge even the most skilled leader or facilitator.
To lead successfully requires leaders to be the change they want to see in others. Culture will continue to eat strategy for lunch unless the leader has sufficient awareness to see past the blind spots residing at the individual, group and collective levels.
This workshop explores working with a system from a place of expanded awareness that opens up new possibilities for change.
Afterwards, we will leave time for open discussion and networking.
In this session, participants will leave with:
NOTE: This workshop will be recorded for distribution to all who register (breakout rooms will not be recorded).
This is a 3-hour online workshop. It will take place from 12:00pm to 3pm EST.
Harrison Snow designs and facilitates programs in team building, strategic planning and leadership development. He uses a variety of approaches to build strong, mutually supportive teams including: executive coaching, leadership training, conflict mediation, strategic planning and change management facilitation. He began his professional OD practice in 1988 and has been conducting team building and leadership development programs for public and private sectors clients. such World Bank, the U.S. Department of State, and the Agency for International
Development in more than 28 countries. His most recent book is Confessions of a Corporate Shaman; Healing the Soul of an Organization.
ONLINE WORKSHOP REMINDERS
- No refunds or credits for registration cancellations.
- Registration closes at midnight the day before the workshop.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- Workshops begin promptly at 12:00PM EST. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- MAFN Members have access to all online workshop recordings via the MAFN website.
- For registration or membership questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.