Benefits of Attending:
Are you an experienced or aspiring facilitator who wants to take your game to the next level?
Moe Poirier, Founding Partner, from Shift Facilitation will be sharing The Five Personas™ concept and tools. His mission is to help us unlock one of the secrets to how a skilled facilitator adapts to the needs of their participants and animates exceptional meetings and learning experiences.
What to Expect from the Session:
Come prepared to experiment and explore. During the session, you will work to:
- Understand how skilled facilitators engage audiences and animate learning experiences with the Five Personas of Facilitation™
- Discover a unique view of your core facilitation strengths through the Five Personas Benchmark™ assessment tool
The core outcomes will be for you to:
- Begin the process of identifying a set of core strengths in your facilitation style
- Understand the basic principles for how to apply the Five Personas™ in your facilitation practice
A note about Shift Facilitation:
We believe that at the heart of an exceptional meeting or learning experience, there is likely to be a masterful facilitator. A facilitator who transforms the environment, and ensures the experience is both productive and engaging. A facilitator who inspires action in others and drives results for the organizations they serve.
As Founding Partner of Shift Facilitation, Moe is on a mission to have corporate trainers reinvent themselves as change agents and value creators.
For over 15 years, he has honed his craft as a facilitator and a designer of training. Moe has a gift for bringing learning to life and motivating others to strive for more.
He is an engineer, an entrepreneur, and an educator. The engineer is purposeful. The entrepreneur is creative. The educator is open. When you meet Moe, you experience a quiet confidence and a generous spirit.
Outside of the classroom, you’ll find Moe playing hockey, messing around with photography, or spending time with his family at their home in Roncesvalles, Toronto.
- Approximately 2-3 days prior to this workshop, you will receive additional, more detailed instructions for joining the live session.
- The workshop will begin promptly at noon Eastern Time, but we strongly recommend you log-in to the website at 11:45 am to address any connection issues.
- Contact for issues/questions about:
- Registration or membership:
- Future webinar topics, general feedback, or issues connecting to the webinar the day of: