Duration: 90-minute workshop
About the workshop:
You are a skilled facilitator doing important work. You’ve spent so much of this last year taking great care of your clients, creating deeply impactful experiences in a constantly changing environment. But how often do you take care of you? What might be there for you if you intentionally prioritized time for self-care and inner tending on your calendar? How might taking care of you help you in your personal life and in your facilitation work?
Our 90-minute interactive and experiential session will help participants deepen their self-care efforts by cultivating self-love as a mindset for aliveness and thriving. This session will address and foster personal growth and development and help you prioritize inner tending as a necessary ingredient for leadership in facilitation. This interactive session will engage participants through whole group, small group, and interactive experiences that include personal reflection time, breathwork, guided breakout sessions for discussion and sharing, chat sharing, and a mind-body exploration to help each participant embody their personal roadmap.
Participants will receive a digital workbook to follow along during the session.Learning Objectives
In this session, participants will:
This is a 90-minute online workshop. It will take place from 12:00pm to 1:30pm EST.
- Build self-awareness and an understanding of mindset and patterns that impact how they show up in their personal and professional lives.
- Develop a toolbox of mind-body practices to release stress and re-charge from within
- Attune to a personal definition of self-love and aliveness
- Explore how to nurture and cultivate their personal thriving filters
- Create a personal self-love roadmap
About Elena SonninoBut what most people say about Elena is that she brings delightful sparks of energy to everything she does.
Elena Sonnino is an ALIVENESS coach, speaker, and yoga teacher.
Elena is on a mission to help YOU be the Sunrise In YOUR Pocket. She believes that the only thing you need to be ALIVE and thriving in this world – is YOU. And that it is time to replace overwhelm, overthinking, and survival mode with aliveness as the metric for thriving and success.
Elena helps individuals and groups take back and step into their aliveness by connecting to their most important relationship – the one with themselves with each beat of the heart or ebb and flow of the breath. Her work moves you from beyond shoulds and into delight, one day at a time.
Elena has been featured by Rancho La Puerta Wellness Resort and Spa, Safe States Alliance, Four Seasons Hotel Washington DC, Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce, Tiny Buddha, and the Chopra Center. Learn more about Elena at www.elenasonnino.com or by listening to her Sunrise in Your Pocket podcast. Or watch a clip of Elena’s speakingHERE.Speaking and Facilitation Testimonials
LIZABETH WESELY-CASELLA, CEO L-12 SERVICE LLC
“The best gift I could give to my team, and to myself, during the COVID crisis was time to reflect and center. I lead a virtual staff with members all over the country, and in the current environment, it became evident that each of us was yearning for a sense of closeness we simply couldn’t access with weekly meetings and cheery notes. We needed to dig deep to reflect on who we still are, both as a team and as individuals, in order to experience our innate power and calm. We needed to remind our bodies and our minds what it feels like to thrive, to have hope, to feel empowered – bringing Elena into our virtual space did exactly that. Elena provided the opportunity for us to come together and reassert those special characteristics that allow us to be present and to contribute our best to the team and to our clients. I have witnessed my team returning to a place of confidence, eager to explore the future of our work, knowing that their wisdom and strength will guide them through uncertainty." LISA SLEVIN, HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, AECOM
”Elena did an outstanding job speaking to our employees about the importance of trusting their own inner guidance so that actions, both professionally and personally, align with their purpose. Her energy was contagious as she walked us through the 5 steps of creating the life we truly desire. Everyone was lifted by Elena’s message.” Move out of survival mode to THRIVE in your life with more curiosity, purpose, and delight.
ElenaSonnino.comListen to the Sunrise in Your Pocket Podcast
ONLINE WORKSHOP REMINDERS
- No refunds or credits for registration cancellations.
- Registration closes at midnight the day before the workshop.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- Workshops begin promptly at 12:00PM EST. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- MAFN Members have access to all online workshop recordings via the MAFN website.
- For registration or membership questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.