Duration: 90-minute workshop
About the workshop:
In this workshop, we will focus on helping every member of a team differentiate between healthy and unhealthy conflict; the bottom-line cost to avoiding conflict; and how each person can support a constructive conflict culture.
In this session, participants will:
- · Participants will increase their awareness of conflict and how it can be used for dynamic facilitation
- · Participants will leave with an understanding of the different conflict management styles and how they can affect group dynamics
- · Participants will leave with mediation-based tools and techniques to more productively resolve conflict when it arises
NOTE: This workshop will be recorded for distribution to all who register (breakout rooms will not be recorded).
This is a 90-minute online workshop. It will take place from 12:00pm to 1:30pm EDT.
Natalie Garramone is the Owner and Principal Consultant at ONE EIGHTY.
HERE'S WHAT YOU THINK YOU NEED TO KNOW...
For the past decade, Natalie has worked as a consultant with executive teams—both nationally and internationally—to develop strategies aimed at fostering growth and innovation, shifting organizational culture, and engaging employees.
She has driven large-scale change and innovation initiatives inside Fortune 500 companies alongside sales, customer service, R&D, and new product innovation teams, to name a few.
She has certifications in mediation, mindfulness-based stress reduction (MSBR), and yoga instruction (200RYT).
She was promoted to CEO before the age of 30.
HERE’S WHAT YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW:
As a child, Natalie was the one to raise her hand with “just one more question.” Never satisfied with a standard response, she wanted to know more, learn more, do more. That innate curiosity and insatiable craving for informed action powers her today.
She has the rare ability to toggle seamlessly between big-picture thinking and in-the-weeds execution. She listens, digests, and synthesizes information on the spot, reflecting back key points while remaining remarkably objective.
She truly likes people. She loves figuring out what motivates them. And she believes their intellect and spirit have limitless power to drive business outcomes.
She is often described with the same select adjectives. Unflappable, intelligent, diplomatic, and level-headed are among them.
ONLINE WORKSHOP REMINDERS
- No refunds or credits for registration cancellations.
- Registration closes at midnight the day before the workshop.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- Workshops begin promptly at 12:00PM Eastern. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- MAFN Members have access to all online workshop recordings via the MAFN website.
- For registration or membership questions contact email@example.com.