About the session...
Almost every organization is experiencing change on a massive scale, and many are struggling to communicate what is happening broadly to their employees and customers. As facilitators, we need tools to support strategic communications that work in a remote environment.
During this 90 minute session, participants will practice with virtual visual templates to support strategic communications, starting with empathizing with audiences (the "who"). Lauren will offer a methodology for designing messaging that caters to unique audiences and considerations for how to communicate that message in a way that they will receive it.
We will use MURAL, a web-based collaboration tool, as our online "flipchart." As Lauren will demonstrate, participants will learn how MURAL can be used to support strategic communications dialogue.
As a result of this session, participants will be able to:
- Offer a process for strategic communications to colleagues and clients
- Understand the importance of strategic communications as it relates to organizational change
- Understand how a collaboration program like MURAL can be used to support strategic planning
This MAFN Webinar will be held 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM, Eastern Time.
About the Presenters
Lauren is the owner and executive director of Dancing with Markers®, a team of visual practitioners who hold space for individuals, teams and organizations, as they work towards their vision and achieve their goals.
As a certified virtual facilitator, certified coach, experienced visual note-taker and effective leadership development trainer, Lauren Green believes in the power of visualization to support productive and dynamic group processes and knowledge management. With a social media followership of more than 2,000 people and having managed online communities for more than 10 years, Lauren is well-versed in the nuances of building and sustaining connection in the online space.
Lauren serves across all industries, with a particular expertise in supporting government entities, military and defense operations, healthcare organizations, first responders, non-profit organizations, higher education institutions, animal welfare organizations, professional associations, hospitality groups, and performing artists.
- No refunds or credits for webinar registration cancellations.
- Registration closes at midnight the day before the webinar.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- This webinar begins promptly at 1:00PM EDT. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- MAFN Members have access to all webinar recordings via the MAFN website.
- For registration or membership questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.