About the session...
Listening is a core skill of facilitation, but what have you done to truly develop your listening skills? In this webinar, NOVA Scribes, a DC-based community of visual facilitators and graphic recorders, will introduce and explore models of listening they've gathered from professions that depend on listening to be successful.
Over the course of this 90 minute webinar, you will learn and practice using several models and frameworks for purposeful and powerful listening.
In advance of the workshop, please consider HOW you listen, WHAT you listen for, and most importantly, what you are THINKING of as you listen to participants during your facilitated sessions.
About the Presenters
NOVA Scribes is a free and open forum for visual practitioners to share their knowledge.
We are anyone who uses visuals to move others: consultants and facilitators who use visuals, graphic recorders, scribes, and sketchnoters.
We're all volunteers: anyone who wants to can be an organizer or presenter.
We have organized classes, graphic jams, open spaces, and webinars to share skills and learn from each other. We record our webinars and post them for anyone to watch later, whether you are a member or not. And if you're interested in presenting a topic, please let us know!
We organize our events using the Meetup app; you can find us if you go to Meetup and search "NOVA Scribes."
- No refunds or credits for webinar registration cancellations.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details between 1 – 3 days in advance.
- Webinars begin promptly at 12:00PM EDT. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- All webinars are recorded for post-view access.
- For registration or membership questions contact email@example.com.