Duration: 3-hour workshop
About the workshop:
They wanted WHAT? 180 angry men at a 14hr political meeting in DC? Secretive summit to change marriage values? 3-day Summit of 260 Ambassadors? Town Hall meetings averaging 400 people in 9 states, addressing nuclear waste, offshore ports & wildlife issues? 36 breakout sessions in 3-days all about asphalt? CDC's nationwide Health initiative? National Diversity Summit with 14 facilitators? Events involving multiple languages?
These & many others went well. Learn & share the processes, best practices, hacks... & even the secrets... (Hint - these hacks work in regular sessions, too!)... so you'll NEVER shy away from complex events.
In this session, participants will:
● Learn planning factors to negotiate a better contract for complex events.
● Learn & experience best practices that you can design into your sessions to ensure success.
● Experience, practice & share techniques that are easy to learn & apply, to gain confidence in any session.
NOTE: This workshop will be recorded for distribution to all who register (breakout rooms will not be recorded).
This is a 3-hour online workshop. It will take place from 12:00pm to 3pm EST.
Bill Olsen has been facilitating, training, team building, speaking and emcee'ing full time since 1996 around the globe and is a co-founder of MAFN. Known as "The Creative Facilitator", he enjoys the challenge of unique engagements such as those that demand a high degree of complexity, from social sensitivities to politically-charged events that some facilitators might avoid. His sessions are dynamic, engaging and creative, while still being practical. Okay... they're fun! His mission is clear... to accelerate yours.
ONLINE WORKSHOP REMINDERS
- - No refunds or credits for registration cancellations.
- - Registration closes at midnight the day before the workshop.
- - Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- - Workshops begin promptly at 12:00PM Eastern. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- MAFN Members have access to all online workshop recordings via the MAFN website.
- - For registration or membership questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.