They say the best facilitated sessions are a result of good planning and design. Many facilitators use spreadsheets to help design their sessions and create an agenda. But spreadsheets require time, especially if you need to make a lot of changes.
But what if there was a technology solution that could not only simplify your planning and design efforts but also help you make better choices for the specific content of your session? If your response to this question is "tell me more", then you should register to attend this webinar to learn about and see a demo of a new web-based application called TrainedOn.
TrainedOn is a collaborative process design software developed to help trainers and facilitators save time and effort in creating their training or facilitated session plans. In this webinar you will learn how TrainedOn can be used to:
- Easily plan and design a one-hour or multi-day facilitated session, including making last minute additions, deletions, or substitutions of planned activities.
- Browse and search through TrainedOn's extensive library of quality exercises and energizers to help you select the right ice-breaker or process activity and seamlessly add it to your session plan.
- Save and organize your session blocks and materials so you can easily reuse any part of your work for future sessions.
- Easily design your session plan with your facilitation colleagues, whether they are standing next to you or they are on the other side of the planet. Share your plan, work together on it in real-time, and receive comments and notifications.
- Easily adjust your plan as needed during delivery of a facilitated session, and keep any co-facilitators up-to-date.
- Easily log on to and begin using the free version of the software.
In addition to demonstrating the capabilities of this state of the art tool, the presenter will also be seeking feedback from participants to help specifically improve the application's ability to plan, design, share, and archive facilitated session plans.
Robert Cserti is the co-founder and managing director of TrainedOn, an online platform for facilitators and trainers focused on planning and design. Robert is an experienced trainer and facilitator as well as a consultant for financial, telecommunications, postal, and public administration organizations in the areas of process management, customer experience management, and IT service management.
Robert and his fellow TrainedOn co-founders initially set out to develop an application as a side-project that would help make their own lives easier in managing training and facilitation preparations. The idea got traction in their network and soon after, they participated in a global startup accelerator programme in Estonia. Today, TrainedOn's team is working across Europe from Sweden, Estonia and Hungary.
Robert has an MSc. in Business Management from Budapesti Mûszaki és Gazdaságtudományi Egyetem.