About the session...
Visual templates are a great way for individuals and groups to organize their ideas, harvest information, and self-facilitate. They put the outcome in the hands of your participants, allowing you to hold the space without driving the conversation. We’ll share our favorite visual templates, tips to use them, and how you can design your own (no drawing required!)
- Learn how to facilitate using visual templates;
- Learn how to design visual templates;
- Learn where to go for more visual templates.
About the Presenter:
Brian Tarallo is a graphic facilitator and the managing director of Lizard Brain Solutions (www. lizardbrainsolutions.com.) He works with clients to visually solve their most critical issues. His areas of focus include corporate strategy, organizational development, leadership development, and strategic planning. Brian is an associate of the Grove Consultants International, a training subject matter expert for the Army’s “Red Team School” (UFMCS - the University of Foreign Military and Cultural Studies), a member of the International Association of Facilitators (IAF), a sponsor, member, and presenter of the International Forum of Visual Practitioners (IFVP), a member and presenter of the Chesapeake Bay Organizational Development Network (CBODN) and a member and presenter of the Mid-Atlantic Facilitators' Network (MAFN.)
Brian’s clients include federal agencies, national associations, and major firms within the healthcare, defense, and management consulting industries. In 2014, Brian delivered a TEDx Talk, "What's Wrong with This Picture," on the power of visual literacy, which has had more than 16,000 combined views.
- No refunds or credits for webinar registration cancellations.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details between 1 – 3 days in advance.
- Webinars begin promptly at 12:00PM EDT. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- All webinars are recorded for post-view access.
- For Registration or membership questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org