You may recall that in September MAFN hosted a webinar discussion with Whitney Parnell and Howard Ross focused on the foundations of what all facilitators need to know in order to bring awareness of racial dynamics to your facilitation approach.
In discussing Allyship, Whitney Parnell suggested: 1) Center the BIPOC community; 2) Take care of yourself; and 3) Handle your people. From Howard Ross we received a taste of the neuroscience behind bias.
In an effort to begin to take care of ourselves, we invite you to join us in a discussion of Every Day Bias: Identifying and Navigating Unconscious Judgements in Our Daily Lives.
Please note that this is for MAFN members only and there is limited space, so please register early.
ABOUT OUR HOST:
Kristine Wood, founder of Core Skills LLC., provides work-place facilitation and training on a range of subjects around culture, leadership, communications and organizational wellness. An IAF Certified Professional Facilitator (CPF), she facilitates team-building, organizational culture, leadership, and bi- and multi-lateral negotiations for teams that need help moving from discussion to action. She is also the developer and primary presenter of all the Core Communicator, Core Wellness and Collaborative Culture content as well as custom workshops on leadership, team building, communication, wellness, customer service, and many more business and wellness topics.
- No refunds or credits for webinar registration cancellations.
- Registration closes at midnight the day before the webinar.
- Registered participants will receive instructions for joining the live session and any additional details 1 day in advance and the morning of the event. Please be sure to look for the link in your email.
- This webinar begins promptly at 5:00PM EDT. Please log on at least 15 minutes in advance to ensure your internet connections, audio and other settings are functioning properly.
- MAFN Members have access to all webinar recordings via the MAFN website.
- For registration or membership questions contact email@example.com.